Sunday, January 18, 2015

Poems in a Coffe Table Book in Poetry.com

So during my packing I found 2 poems that Poetry.com has published in one of their Coffee Table books. These poems was written by my daughter Amanda Rae (one by her and the other one was written by me in response to her's but both printed in the same book. Here they are :) "Thank You" Thank you for the day I was born, Thank you for my first word, Thank you for the day my fish died, Thank you for everything I tried, Thank you for the day I said my vows, Thank you for my first house. Thank you for me. Thank you for you. Written By Amanda Rae Campbell......... (my response poem published in the same book) "Amanda Rae, My Little One" Amanda Rae, she's my Little One! On her special little throne she sits upon, Just for her it was made. She's the last little part of me I help make. Born of such beauty, With hazel eyes such as I. And hair of golden hue. She will always be my Little One! Hope she knows how much she is LOVED and how much I so MISS my Amanda Rae, My Little One! I LOVE YOU... ALWAYS. Written By Tonie Lynn Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment