Monday, January 31, 2011

This Is A Copy of My Corresponding With "The Powder Horn News" Magazine (they are the ones of contacted me)

Dick Dee Sanders (writes)
Hi Tonie:
Would it be ok to use a few of your photos in The Powder Horn News?
Much Obliged. Dick & Dee. Yellow Knife & Two Hugs, publishers.

Tonie L Campbell (writes)
I would be absolutely HONORED. Would you be able to hook me up with a link to it? Thank You Dick and Dee aka Yellow Knife and Two Hugs
Tonie
Whipperwill

Dick Dee Sanders (writes)
Send me your snail mail addy and I will fix you up with a subscription,

Tonie L Campbell (writes)
okay.....I just did it is in your messages

Dick Dee Sanders (writes)
It may be a month or two before I use your photos. Your subscription will start with the next issue of the Powder Horn News. Thanks again.

Tonie L Campbell (writes)
By the way how much does this cost, it don't matter just curious.

Dick Dee Sanders (writes)
The regular subscription cost is $18.00 a year but no charge to you. Our gift for the use of your photos. We could also use any articles about the rendezvous in your area.

Tonie L Campbell (writes)
Oh man you are AWESOME and I will see what I can do for stories for you if you want. Thank you soooooo much Dick and Dee

So now some of my photo's are going to be published in the "The Powder Horn News" Magazine in a few months. When it is done I'll post my news in here with photo's of the magazine. I am so excited!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment