Sunday, August 24, 2014

As I Wander Through the Doors of Time

As I wander through the doors of time I close my eyes and I see so much beauty as I step through each one. I see mountains that I have touched mmmm the smell of the pines reminds me of what was once was my home. I see rivers I have bathed my body for I love the feel of it flowing over me. The ice cold run off of spring love to feel. The colors of all that my eyes has look upon in amazement of the beauty that creation has given. I love the winters in the mountains of white. It's hard to find people any more that loves that as I do. I have a childs heart and playful is who I am. 57 years of age is only years that has give to me of who I am with in. I will never grow old as my years I have seen. My knowledge will grow as all else does. So much learned and so many roads I have travel. And yet the best years of my life and they will be plenty in the years yet to come. I will follow my heart of the one who lives inside of me. I will travel miles to find all there is of me. They call me Whipperwill and my heart dances in the flames of a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment