Sunday, August 24, 2014

Visions of the Roads I Travel

In my world I have visions of my dreams or are they to tell me that the flames I dance in are ambers of my yesteryears or of my tomorrows? There are many to choose from. Friends I have made so many and they are apart of the fire I dance in every day. Life gives us the roads we choose to travel and they are of our choosing. There are roads that I have traveled in the sunlight that shows me the beauty that lays ahead and when I look behind me I am so in awe what I have been a part of. Then the evening gives me the sounds that travel on this road and a calm sweeps around me as I listen to the crickets singing near by, the birds have all gone back to their nest as I sit here in wonder what that must be like. Evening stars are starting to twinkle as the moon starts her new journey and if she is full she will help light your way for your travels and mine. Join me in loving life and all she has to offer. Share your smile with everyone you meet because I bet that smile is returned. They Call me Whipperwill and my heart dances in the flames of a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment