Saturday, August 23, 2014

It Is I.... Who Dances In The Flames Of A Dream

In my heart knowing that the past was mine in so many years ago. My bare feet touch the sands of the ol' hour glass of time. I have walked in many rains beyond my years. I have danced in the flames of dreams. There was life to my thoughts of those who taught me to dream those dreams that others say can't be. I stand under the rainbows knowing I have touched every color trapped in the raindrops that made the splash on the rocks beneath my feet. As I wonder through all the amazing things through out my life that I have done and witnessed. My heart is so young and yet so passionate of everything I have learned. So many treasures for sure. Love to stand in the rain with arms up reaching for the next raindrop to catch in a dream as it runs down my cheek and soak all troubles away. Walk the path with no care of where it leads is in my heart. Touching the wind in the trees as it lays its breeze that hungers to make it's presents. It is I.... who dances in the flames of a dream. Written By: Whipperwill

No comments:

Post a Comment