Saturday, September 27, 2014

My Life On the Clearwater Mountains

As I sit here wandering thru the years of past, love all the awe's that I have experienced. Being raised in the beautiful Clearwater Mountains helped to frame the me that I am today. My heart forever lay in those mountains. Growing up knowing that life was the most amazing thing I have learned on this mountain. I love rainbows and the feeling of the rain as it lays on my palm of my hand as I lay upon the grass, watchng the lightning strike across the darking of the sky. Love seeing all that Mother Nature has to offer. I will return to the beautiful Clearwater River to swim in that ice cold Spring run off as I use to do often. I want to sit quietly on an old tree that has lost it's way to the ground no longer strong enough to reach for the sun. As I sit there seeing wild life coming to the river to drink being so still so they won't notice me. Enjoy what I see as long as I can. I want to just watch the flying squirrels go from tree to tree. I would love to fly as they do hummmm the free wind underneath the leap knowing nothing about what is on the other side. To watch a fawn as she trys to get upon her new given legs to explore the wood lands that wrap around her. To watch the sunset as it hides itself behind the mountain. Just enough light to show the white beautiful rapids of the river. Wait can you hear that? Listen very carefully and I bet you can hear all the sounds that are here. I know I do even as I sit here writiing this all down. Come sit here with me and you too can see what I can see with this amazing heart that lives inside of me. I would love to share the wonder that I find in all the tiny simple things that most people miss because they are too busy, too angry and too sad to see what lays right in front of them. They call me Whipperwill and I Dance in the Flames of a Dream. Written September 27th, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment