Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Then I See Myself.......

I walk upon the the beautiful pines, mmmm the unforgettable smell of all the assorted pine. I want to sit on a log near the river and with nothing on my mind but the peace and quite of it all. Shhhhh do you hear that? The water hits the rocks beneath my bare feet and splashes into the ripples that a fish just made as it jumped for what ever reason. I sit on the log and think of all the amazing things that I have done in my life. What an AWESOME life this lady has had. My most important years lay ahead of me or are they just dreams, hopes, wants and a desire that burns deep in this heart of mine. Life they say is what we make it...... there's something there, I can see it in the distance of the wind but so far out from my touch. Then I see myself where I dream to be, long to be.... it's there.... I see it..... hummmm is it just a dream? They call me Whipperwill and I Dance in the Flames of a Dream! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment