Sunday, September 28, 2014

Some Of The Things In My Life I Have Done

There comes a time when I realize the amazing paths that that I have wandered down! And love where my path will be leading me to. A love so unbeatable in life. To build on dreams is amazing! I have done some amazing things in my life and so many more on the rise to come. I have been a librarian, a cook, a waitress, and YES a truck driver at the age of 21 for 3 years, I have painted a car, I use to ride my own bike, I did my own mechanics on my cars!!!!! Had my own buisness called "T.L.C.'s Glass Art and Creations", I have been in Maintenance and took a Jack In the Box in California from an F level to an A+ then took another buisness in Lower Lake, California from being closed down to up and running in 3 months all by myself! Now I have been delivering flowers in this beautiful Treasure Valley in Idaho for almost 7 years! I truely love my job. I was a single mom raising 3 amazing kids and love that I must have done something right for them to see them where they have all landed in their lives! And I know where my path is leading and can't wait to get there! My life will be the most amazing it's ever been and to get to share it all with my kids ...... a dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment