Monday, March 8, 2010

Please Understand My Story The Other Day

The story of my dad that I wrote the other day is a hard story, but please understand even though this happened we had a lot of really good times, too. We traveled to lots of really neat places, camped, went to the North Fork of the Clearwater River and so much more. There was only four beatings that really I remember. Every weekend we usually did something fun. My dad was a hard working man. And he provided for us. So I have to say the good out weighted the bad of him. I'm not excusing what he had done, I am saying that most of the time he was okay and fun to be with. But there is still a very thin line between love and hate. Please understand the older I got things got better between my dad and my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment