Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Some More Thoughts For My Day

"And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye."
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
French writer (1900 - 1944)

Go Forward With Courage
...
When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
So long as mists envelop you, be still;
be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
-- as it surely will.
Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle (1800's to 1914)

Tell me who admires and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Lord,

No one but you and I understands what faithfulness is. Do not let me die until, for them, all danger is driven away.

Carmon Bernos de GaesztoldSee More

No comments:

Post a Comment