Sunday, November 2, 2014

Inspiried By My Close Friend and Brother John Brecht's Beautiful Photo

MY NEWEST WRITING...... As I slowly open my eyes, my visions become my path to walk in this moment. Mystic fog setting in to join me on my journey. I love to walk in all that Grandfather lays around me as I wander along touching what Mother has shown and gives me in my pathway. Sitting near the water upon a rock I notice the dampness to feel fresh upon my bare skin. Season is about to change not only in this beautiful place but also within the heart. Wild life approaching the waters knowing the fog sheilds them from me.... so they think. Breath taking beauty all around my soul this very moment. For me fog is amazng and beautiful. Beautiful things appear and disappear without even blinking an eye. As I close my eyes I reach upward to our Grandfather with many blessing on my heart he gives me without hesitation. Someone has sent me elders as I close my eyes but not my heart, to show me of changes that walk with me on my paths. I wish for the sun to stay hidden a while longer so this beautiful peaceful heart may stay here in the fog that lays upon this amazing place I have wandered to. If you listen with your heart of where I am in this moment you too can close your eyes and find a peace within your soul that I send to you. There is so much love in my heart and soul and so much to give in every living thing including this rock I sit on. Some people are so busy with life that they never notice the truth of what is really in the beauty of every natural being including a rock. I love the shadows that fade into the mystic fog, I find them peaceful. Listen.... shhhh..... quietly.... hear something walking near by the waters edge. Water ripples into widen rings. I find myself the one who's made the ripples as I slowly walk into the cold water to enjoy my way of my heart staying young forever. I love river waters and as I lay upon my bodyinto the waters and just float along in the fog long enough to open my eyes and see the wild life looks over me as to them being the ones to keep me safe. I will return when the sun has warmed the day and fades my beautiful fog away. I am Whipperwill and my heart forever dances in the flames of a dream that has no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment