Monday, November 3, 2014

Standing Here On The Ledge of Life

As I stand here gazing out over the ledge. I am amazed of all that comes to view. Many years are passing by without slowing down. So to stand here looking at all that surrounds me I have realized all that has been in my life. Challenging myself through out all my years to do all that my heart wanted to do. And totally knowing there was nothing in this world that I couldn't do! And "that" I have proved many times over. My heart belongs on this mountain, for it is there that I was raised. There I know I am safe for the spirits there are my guides and my shelter. For they know me better than anyone. For there my heart has spoken to so many who have listened. I have danced among the winds that has brush the hair away from my eyes so I could see what laid inside my soul. I have walked many trails to get where I can sit here now on the ledge of this beautiful life and be proud of what I see when I turn back any pages of time and can smile for the things that I reached for and touched. And I do not speak of material things. As I lean back against this tree I close my eyes and I feel the warmth of it's heart. Yes, it is there..... just closing my eyes and listening with my heart so much I hear. Wondering as I listen to the wind. Bringing me the sound of the night fall approaching as it is reaching for the stars to show. As I listen I hear the spirit of the wolf and the bear and yes that of the snake to which is showing me of the many changes. Shown me I am good where I have placed my foot prints. They will forever be my guidiance. As I listen to the wind that brushed past my feet as I dare to have them place over the ledge so to look all around. I see it is alright to believe in everything my eyes lay upon and even that of our creator has place for my eyes only to see. My visions are my spiritual walk. With me are my elders who have taught my heart the passion that it has with in. Come sit here with me. You are more than welcome to see with your own heart the things that you have missed. Listen to everything speaking to you there is so much you can hear...... all you have to do is listen. I am Whipperwill and my heart forever dances in the flames of a dream that has no end.............. Photo By My Dear Friend John Brecht

No comments:

Post a Comment