Tuesday, April 20, 2010

HERE ARE SOME OF OUR FAMOUS RELATIVES THAT WE HAVE ON OUR "FAMILY TREE". A LOT OF RESEARCH!

I have done many years of research, there are still many Kings, Queens, ...etc. that I haven't added to this list yet. We have our tree researched clear back to YES.... to the year 0018. Believe me it wasn't easy. Years, Years and More Years of Research. I started this research because my dad didn't know who his dad was. I know that I have found him. His name is the same as my dad's and I know from dad's birth certificate where he was from. I found only one gentleman named Leroy Kannedy Sr. in Kingman Co. Kansas. I have people disagreeing with my find on him. Because this gentleman was married to someone else. He was a truck driver, GIVE ME A BREAK. I know it's him! So I have agreed to remove him. But, until I have prof it's not him I refuse to remove him from my privite records. My dad's birth name was Leroy Kannedy Jr. Until his Military Records were burned in the Record Building back east and dad never changed their mistake on his name.

- King Richard the First

- King Richard the Second

- King William the Conqueror

- King Henry the First

- King Henry the Second

- King John Lackland

- King Alexander II Atholl

- King Aun the aged Jorundsson

- King Alf Alreksson

- King Berenger I of Italy

- King Berenger II of Italy

- King Charles I Stuart

- King Charles XV Carl Ludvig Eugen of Sweden

- King Christian "FREDERICK" Vilhem Carl VIII of Denmark Oldenburg

- King Christian IX of Denmark Oldenburg

- King Domaldi Visbursson

- King Domar Domaldasson

- King Dyggvi Domarsson

- King Edward I Longshank of England

- King Edward II

- King Edward III

- King Egil Vendikraka Aunsson

- King Henry I Beauclerc

- King Henry III of England

- King Henry IV Bolingbroke

- Queen Isabella of Taillerfer, Countess of Angouleme

- Queen Alexandrina "VICTORIA" of Kent Augustus

- Queen Bertrada "BROADFOOT" of Loan

- Elizabeth Angela Bowes, "THE QUEEN MOTHER" Lyon(mother of Queen Elizabeth II)

- Queen "ELIZABETH II" Wettin

- Queen Ermengarde (778-818)

- Queen Ermengarde (-851)

- Queen Hildegard of Swabia

- Queen Judith

- Queen Louise Wilhelmina Fredricka Caroline Landgrave

- Queen Mary I (aka Bludy Mary)Tudor

- Queen Mary I of Scotland Stuart

- Queen Wilhelmina Fredericka Alexandine Anna Louisa

- Prince Robert of France

- Prince Charles, of Wales

- Princess Lady Diana (Spencer) (Prince Charles of Wales Wife)

- Princess Adalaide de Toulouse

- Princess Adela of England

- Princess Gerberge De Lorraine

- Princess Gundred of England

- Princess Rosela of Italy

- Princess Willa of Tuscany

- Princess Judith of De Bretagne

- Princess Matilda of England

- 14th. President of the United States, Franklin Pierce

- 15th. President of the United States, James Buchanan

- 16th. President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln and First Lady of the United States, Mary Todd Lincoln

- 20th. President of the United States, James Abram Garfield

-United States Secretary of the Interior 1907-1909, James Rudolph Garfield (son of President James Abram Garfield)

- 22nd. and 24th. President of the United States, Grover Cleveland

- First Lady of the United States, Frances Folsom Cleveland (niece to President Grover Cleveland)

- 35th. President of the United State, John F Kennedy

- American Animator, Walter Disney

- American Aviator, Howard Hughes

- American Actress, Jean Peters (wife to Howard Hughes)

- American Entertainer, Elvis Presley

- American Actress, Screen Writer, & Play Write, Mae West

- American Actress, Shirley Temple

- American Actress, Bette Davis

- American Author & Activist, Helen Keller

- American Outlaw, James "WILD BILL" Hickock

- Revolutionary War Hero, John Parker

- Winchester Repeating Fire Arms, William W. Winchester & son Oliver Winchester

- Smith & Wesson Fire Arms, Daniel Wesson

- American Adventor, Eli Whitney

- Fashion Jean Designer, Gloria Vanderbilt

- Broadcast Journalist (60 Minutes) and Author, Anderson Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment