Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Amanda Rae's, 53rd Birthday Present For Me Was An Over 2 Hour Trip To Some Hot Springs, Thank You Sweetie




My daughter, Amanda Rae, who I almost lost to a kidnapper when she was in Kindergarden, wanted to take me to some hot springs for her birthday present to me. It was over a 2 hour trip. Washboard dirt road. But well worth the drive. Beautiful country. On the way up there we spotted a huge cave in the cliff side of the road. We stopped and that is the photo of Amanda Rae climbing up towards the cave.
There was a couple of kids about Amanda's age that was camped not too far from the hot springs. One of their name's is Jacob and he and Amanda hit it off very well, the other one didn't stick around. Jacob and Amanda even exchange phone numbers. He plays drums and guitar. Amanda's dad has given her a drum set a year or so ago. Jacob wants to help Amanda learn how to play. Thank You, My Amanda Rae for a very special day with you. I had a blast and I loved spending the day with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment