Sunday, April 11, 2010

My 53rd Birthday Wishes From My Facebook Family and Friends, April 9th, 2010,



*Buck Jared: happy birthday tonie hope its a great one for you
*Lisa Gulick-Culley: Happy Birthday!!
*Leticia Sada Berrelez: Happy BDay:)
*Leann Norris: Happy Birthday to Tonie for tomorow!!! Are you still 29?
*Jennifer Lee Hosman: Happy Birthday Aunt Tonie, I love you and hope you have the Best Day Ever!!!!!
*Ashley Berreles: Happy birthday Tonie!!! I hope you have a great day!!!!!!!!!
*Cami Wright-Slonecker: Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!! Haaaaapppppyyyyyyy Biiiiiiirrrrrrrtttttthhhhhddddddaaaaaaayyyyyyyy deeeeeeeaaaaaaaarrrrrrr Tonie, Happy Birthday to you!!!
I hope you have an awesome day! Love ya! Maybe next week we can all go out for your birthday mine and Ben's treat! You get to pick the place. Just let us know when works for you!
*Jazzmene Hafer: Jazzmene Hafer just wished Tonie L Campbell a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
*Pearl Mullins: Pearl Mullins just wished Tonie L Campbell a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
*Vicki Johnson: Happy birthday Tonie!!
*Gail A Kellogg Hope: Happy Birthday Tonie!
*Bear Paw Scriber: Happy Birthday
*Peggy Peeters: A Happpy Birthday from Belgium !!
*Glena Dusky: And Many More!
*Cathi Lane: Happy Birthday Tonie! Be blessed!
*Renee Skinner Loomis: Happy Birthday !
*Alice Ferrero: HAPPY BIRTHDAY---HOPE YOU HAVE A SUPER DAY !
*Vicky Kingen Kiele: Happy Birthday!
*Jeannie Hafer: Jeannie Hafer just wished Tonie L Campbell a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
** Dan Pence wished a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ** Pearl Mullins wished a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ** Jazzmene Hafer wished a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ** Ida L Martinez Reza wished a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ** Ida L Martinez Reza sent a GIFT! ** Ida L Mar...tinez Reza sent a GIFT! ** Ida L Martinez Reza sent a GIFT! ** Ida L Martinez Reza sent a GIFT!
*Jeannie Hafer: Hope your day is wonderful, just like you are.
*Tom Rouleau: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONIE
*Jimmie Lee Lightner: Happy Birthday!!!
*Sharon Mccallen: Happy Birthday to you , Happy Birthday DearTonie, Happy Birthday to you, Hope you Have a awsome day Love You!!!!!!!!
*Matthew Hafer: Matthew Hafer just wished Tonie L Campbell a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
*Ramona Riedel: Hope you have a great birthday. Hope you can spend the day with all your family.
*Mona Schoonover: Happy Birthday !!! Have a wonderful day !!
*Christi Blodgett Riedel: Dave and I wish you a happy birthday! Get out and enjoy!
*Christy Tousignant Hines: Happy Birthday Tonie!!!
*Beth Bean Durbin: Happy Birthday my new birthday sharing friend! My best friend that lives here has the same birthday too- he is 2 yrs younger than me so the big 50 is coming at him soon! 50 doesn't seem as bad as 30 was- that really bothered me! Have a great day- hope its not snowing there- always snows a bit on my birthday!
*Rebecca Berreles: happy birthday tonie may you have a blessed day with family
*Leann Norris: "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Tonie, Happy Birthday to you....... and Many More!!!!! Have a good day and do something nice for yourself. I love you.
*Ron Nordman: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONIE !!!! From a Indiana Buckskinner !!!! Hope ya have a GREAT day !!!!
*Tamara Cova: May you have the happiest of days! Happy birthday!
*Pat Delagarza: Happy Birthday Tonie! May you have a Great Day filled with Lots of Love & Laughter :)
*Michelle Berrelez: Happy birthday aunt tonie hope ur day is enjoyable and you have happy memories
* Ben Slonecker: Ben Slonecker just wished Tonie L Campbell a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
*Donita Long McCarty: Happy Birthday Tonie!! Have a wonderful day!
*Johnny Delagarza: Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
*Sara Pickering-Milliron: Happy Birthday Tonie! Have a wonderful Day!
*Mathew Joel Brooks: happy birthday tonie
*Lisa Kaltenbaugh: Happy Birthday Tonie! Hope your day is special.
*Dan Pence: Happy Birthday Tonie
*Brandi Campbell: Happy Birthday Aunt Tonie. I hope you have a wonderful day!
*Cindy Berreles: wanna wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tonie hope you had a wonderful day
*Tracie Shreve: Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. and when did you become ie and not just i?
My Response to All My Face Book Family and Friends:
I want to Thank Every One Of My Facebook Friends and Family for all of the Happy Birthday Wishes. I never thought that so many would be there. You "All" Sure Know How To Make A Girl Feel Special. I had a Great 53 Birthday. Thank You All!
The photo's above are of my Birthday Cake that my bosses from work (Southside Floral) got me.
And the 3-D plague is One of my birthday presents from my husband! This is the type of man he is, on our very first date I wore a white dress. He wears hats (couple of them are like the one the guy wears in this picture) and my husband always wears suspenders. This reminded him of us. Now how super special is this? Mighty!!!!!

I had the most amazing 53rd Birthday, my husband even took me out to dinner to my most favorite place to eat, "The Golden Corral". I Love My Life!

(NOTE) The plaque, I have loaded on here several different ways, made it smaller, flipped it on it's side, upside down and I don't understand why my blog wants to keep putting it in the wrong position. Apparently it has a mind of it's own for how this picture should be today, WHAT THE HECK, Oh well, I tried and guess it's just going to have to be. Sorry that you have to lay on your side to view it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment