Monday, October 20, 2014

For In The Blink Of An Eye

My favorite thing to do, is find myself on top of a mountain and wander thru the pines and brush. Sit on a rock out in the creek and watch the water sparkle as the sun warms the waters around me. All the amazing things I have done in my life flowing through my thoughts. Many trails I walked with never any regrets, well maybe a couple of not seeing all that was really there. Life passes so quickly that one never realizes wow where did this moment go? It was just here, now it's years past. Shhhhh listen.... what sounds can you hear in the silence? There's so much we miss because of all the noise we let occupy our lives. As I sit on this warm rock with the beautiful cool water running over my bare feet I realize it's time to cherish everything here of the moment. For in a blink of an eye the rock is gone because I have moved on. Never loose hope of what tomorrow might bring. I am Whipperwill and my heart dances in the flames of a dream. Written By Whipperwill

No comments:

Post a Comment