Saturday, October 25, 2014

Life Floats Through the Motion of Time

As life floats through the motion of time. Laying in beautiful waters as I gaze at the moon as she shifts her light on the ripples. Wishing the waters to take me to places of peace in the heart, for there I am home. Moon lights sparkling on every movement in life. Some not so brightly written and some so very, very clear. Night darkens the sky so stars can see where they are going. They give someone hope as they make their wishes through out the night. Sounds of the splashing being heard all around me but they comfort my soul. Sun has past it's sunset's while leaving painted skies for a moment never to paint the same scene ever again. As I float waiting to see where it all goes. I may see the same rock over and over again but the shadows will be different every time. Trees along the waters edge sway with the breeze of a moment that has just past by never to be noticed again but always remembered. Life gives us amazing moments and dreams wishing to hang on to them forever. But that sometimes is never possible because they are taken away. Just memories to complete the circle. As I float under the moon lite darkness I catch a falling star. Wishing it to splash in the waters near by so I can see any wish that was granted when it grabbed one on it's way down. Thou my wish wasn't granted at least someones was. As I close my eyes my visions become very clear of what my elders have been saying through out my years of visions. Sometimes it is both, sometimes just her and sometimes just him. But now they have become so very clear that I am never without them traveling where ever I go. I am Whipperwill and my heart forever dances in the flames of a dream that has no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment