Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Walking along the creek side so much over filling the heart. I sit on the edge of the waters upon my knees. Placing my finger tips into the cold waters that have been warmed by the days sun. Then putting my hands totally into the waters placing palms up, watching the waters rush over the top of both. I widen the gap between my hands wider and when the ripples have settled down, I see a reflection. Then clearly the reflection comes to life and watch as a tear makes a splash in to the water and then another. As I take in a deep breath all that was silent has just come to life. And I listen knowing these sounds so well. For my heart lays here where it so belongs. Sad when people build dreams and throw them all away because they are scared. You loose your very soul and happiness and die a lonely soul. My heart goes out to you for you have lost your rainbows. As I look back into the waters to see the reflection that was there. I see a smile because I am Whipperwill and I live in the flames of a dream that has no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment