Sunday, October 26, 2014

Reflections

As I sit near the waters edge I become aware of my surroundings. Fall is upon my soul as though I am a part of it all. Beautiful colors showing that time is changing. Looking at the reflection I see of myself as I look in the calm waters. I see little change but in my heart there has been many through out the years. Many blessings I have seen in my many visions I have walked. My eyes have laid witness to feelings of all they have seen. I look up from the reflection and notice that more has changed in the few minutes of my absence. There's a wind beginning it's way through the trees, oh how I love this sound. To me it brings magic of a spirit that is aproaching as it weaves it's way through my hair. As I listen there are whispers I hear that I know are meant for me and me alone. Looking back to my reflection a tear rolls down my cheek, falling onto my cheek of my reflection. Realizing suddenly it is gone. I place my hands into the waters to cup this moment. Knowing that tear was telling me a sorrow has past from somewhere that the wind has brought to me to shed. I am at this point only a messenger. No clock lives here with me. I see reflections of leaves as they fall like beautiful feathers to feed our Mother Earth for her survival as the Winter becomes a thought of being close by. They are clothing her in a coat of amazing colors that soon becomes a beautiful white with other colors weaved into her fabric. Soon my reflection will be frozen in these beautiful waters to return when Spring opens her eyes to blossom her new beginning. But until then I will walk through my days and watch for every amazement that appears before me, under me, around me and within me. Life for me is beautiful for my eyes see the beauty within all things. My travels will be many and my visions will bring me more as my elders have told me now that I have learned to listen. For everything there is a beautiful story but you will never hear it until you have learned to listen with your heart and not your ears. They call me Whipperwill and my heart forever dances in the flames of a dream that has no end........................... Photo Found By My Dear Sister Jean Wolf (she did not steal this alone LMAO)

No comments:

Post a Comment