Sunday, October 19, 2014

My Visions

My visions take me back 100's of years of past. Heart pounding as I look into the foot prints on the snow. Where have they been? Smelling of the freshness of the new snow as I watch them slowly disappear. Packing my way down to the rivers edge. Knowing 100's of years ahead will become some place too new for my soul. I live the heart of a amazing life. I love wilderness living, for it is in my blood. The smell of the wood as it starts to burn in the pit. Time to wander the trees to love my surroundings. Sit and watch the snow sparkle as the sun peeks out to warm the evening waters. Sitting there waiting for the creatures searching for their evening meals before it is covered. Love where I am at this moment of silence years of past. Wish I was there today for there I can survive for there I have been. Hard life you ask? No not at all! But a love for that life is all I know. I am Whipperwill and I forever dance in the flames of a dream that has no end. Written By Whipperwill

No comments:

Post a Comment