Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sun Sets Deeper

As I sit watching the sun go down the sky becomes written in beautiful colors of pinks, yellows and lavender hues. They look as though a paint brush was used on this amazing canvas so high above. As the sun sets deeper into the mountains edge, the colors begin to fade. The moon begins it's rise to light my darken sky as stars begin to slowly appear to sparkle and twinkle to add to my dreaming night. I watch the moon move as a star falls, flashing and making it's way to where ever a falling star goes. The night begins to chill but I pay no mind for my thoughts are else where so far, far away. They keep me warm as I notice the sun sneaking a peak above the mountains behind me. As I realize the shades of yellows, orange and pinks being brushed into the morning light the awe of them all as they blend together. Then I realize a new day has broken as I wonder where my roads will lead me today. So now I'll take new steps and remembering where my night roads found the morning light. I will love today, I cherish yesterday and looking forward to tomorrow's horizions. I am Whipperwill and my heart forever dances in the flames of a dream that has no end Written By Whipperwill

No comments:

Post a Comment