Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Believe

I wish for you rainbows in your rain. I will sing songs for you that you have forgotten in you heart. The shadows you see are not to be feared but give you company when you feel alone. Love who you are inside and out, dance your song with rythm in every beat of the drum or every strum of the guitar. I can't see in in front of me but I know that I can survive any path I wander down no matter how rocky, muddy or dusty it becomes. Because there will always be beauty where my eyes lay sight on. Life can give you twist and turns choose to dance the waves of them all. Feel music where you find sadness and dance out any anger. Search out answers that you are looking for and if they aren't the ones you want then you can find the right one's if you desire to look a little deeper in your soul. Life is amazing but only you can make yours that way too!!!! They call me Whipperwill and my heart dances in the flames of a dream that has no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment