Monday, October 13, 2014

Rainbows Above My Days

Standing here in a flurry of life rushing all around. A lost soul? Never this girl! I have a rainbow above my days. Sad knowing that some forget to chase their dreams and find that rainbow of happiness, love and contentment as it fades away. Saddens my heart that they give up on things and dreams because they loose the will of the fight. Life goes on endlessly with no longer a purpose for them. I have a rainbow of dreams but I do not chase that pot of gold..... That is not who I am nor ever will be. Life takes us down paths that are not always sure of. I have walked some amazing trails and pleased that I have got to wander down them and yes some of them aimlessly. I have no regrets for dreaming. I love the me in who I am. It is the many paths that I walked to get to who I am today! They call me Whipperwill and I forever walk in the flames of a dream that has no end!

No comments:

Post a Comment