Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Friend...Glena

I grew up in a small little logging town in Northern Idaho, a place called Weippe. From grade school through to my 10th. I left Weippe not long after. I went to Timberline High School that held High School students from Weippe, Pierce and Headquarters, Idaho. Through out the past several years I would find an ol' friend or two. But this year, during the Christmas Holidays I learned that one of the girls who I went to school with at Timberline High lives here in the same town as I. We went to lunch on New Years Day. Started this New Year with a New Friendship. She is Glena.
Today...we went out to lunch again along with her son, such a nice young man...a gentle soul! Then after we were done with lunch I took them down to the Roller Drome to introduce them to my handsome son, Jeremy and to my grandson, Nike. Yes....Nike like the tennis shoe. Then from there we went back to Glena's and we put together this blog. I have so much of my life to tell. This will take me back to the times of my life. And a place that when I am gone... my children can come to and read so they too, can touch me again. Thank You My Friend, Glena!

No comments:

Post a Comment