Friday, January 15, 2010

The Things That Are Wrong In My Dad's Obituary

The 1st. thing that comes to mind in writing an obituary, get the facts right! Who ever wrote dad's didn't.
Dad only went to the 4th. grade in Little Rock, Arkansas. That was the end of his schooling. He never went to High School in Washington, either!
Dad had 2 wives before ever moving to Idaho after he was out of the Military. They all lived in Washington. He didn't move to Idaho until 1956 after he was dating my mom. Never married until after I was born in 1957. Some of his children weren't mention and this isn't right. So I'm making it right now with this blog!
Children not mentioned is Terry Dean Anderson (his adopted name) and Stephen (Steve) Leroy Anderson (his adopted name) and Danny and Donny (Twins) they were his by marriage not by his blood. They use to carry the Kannada name when they were little. That is why I found adoption papers in dads file box for them along with the others! They are now Riedels. I LOVE THEM ALL! They deserve to be known just as much as the ones who lived with him!!!! THEY WILL ALWAYS BE PART OF MY FAMILY EVEN AFTER DEATH!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment